2022 Historic Brew Cruise
Saturday, August 20th, 5pm-8:15pm
Yardbirds! Jump aboard a 65ft cruiser, and experience an amazing evening of brews, history, scenic views, and a decadent dinner landing in Benicia.
- 5:00pm – Board the boat at the Vallejo Municipal Marina public guest dock
- 5:15pm – Set sail for Benicia, with beers, appetizers, and local history along the way
- 6:00pm – Arrive at the Benicia Public Dock, disembark, and walk as a group to the First Street Taphouse
- 6:15pm – Private dinner upstairs in the Benicia Room at our First Street Taphouse
- 7:30pm – Sunset cruise back to Vallejo, with more history, dessert, and coffee along the way
- 8:15pm – Arrive at Vallejo Municipal Marina, and disembark
WHERE TO MEET:
At 5pm, we'll meet in the parking lot between Zio Fraedos and Vallejo Boatworks, just north of Zio Fraedos (look for our signs).
- Yardbirds can purchase up to 4 tickets (yourself, plus 3 guests)
- Ticket Includes: Appetizers on the cruise to Benicia, your first pint and three samplers with dinner, and dessert and coffee during the sunset ride back to Vallejo
- This is a 21+ event
- Dress accordingly, and bring an extra layer! (there will be a 1/2 mile walk from the Benicia dock to the Taphouse, and it gets chilly on the water)
- Tickets are limited (only 46 tickets available)
Get exclusive sneak peaks for upcoming beers, events, & more!